Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Why Shooting Film Will Make You a Better Photographer.

Photography is a lifelong pursuit. Progress and improvement often take years—if not decades. And that’s cool! You will never run out of amazing things to learn about.I am not hating on digital, I just really love film. This is not going to get into the aesthetic merits of analog vs. digital. Instead I will be focusing on what I learn from shooting film and how it helps me grow as a photographer, which is a continual and never ending process (I hope).

 Even in small town like Bau in Sarawak. We still found photo lab that sell film & develop the film.
I’m not going to tell you why I love film because I talk about that plenty.I want to share about how shooting with film has made me a better photographer .To find more just log on to Why Shooting Film Will Make You a Better Photograper from Mocking-Bird blog
If you wish to purchase used film camera I suggest you visit this ADORAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment